Mantra on Jolimont
East Melbourne Hotel VIC
Located in Melbourne's sporting and entertainment hub - opposite the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground and close walking distance to the CBD, Mantra on Jolimont in East Melbourne offers guests convenience and comfort.
On the doorstep of the MCG, just 50 meters from the Members Gate, there's no better choice when looking for MCG accommodation.
Also remarkably close is the Melbourne and Olympic Park Precinct which incorporates Rod Laver Arena and Hisense Arena. Just 250m from Mantra on Jolimont this sporting precinct is home of the Australian Open and plays host to dozens of international rock stars each year.
The new AAMI Park, also located in the Melbourne and Olympic Park Precinct, is home to the Melbourne Storm, Melbourne Victory and the newly formed Rugby Union team the Melbourne Rebels.
With studio, one and two bedroom apartments, Mantra on Jolimont provides ideal East Melbourne accommodation options for single travellers as well as families all of whom want to be in prime location without the hassle of being in the heart of CBD.
View Mantra on Jolimont Fact Sheet
- Melbourne Cricket Ground - 1 min walk
- Rod Laver Arena - 5 min walk
- Olympic Park Stadium - 5 min walk
- AAMI Park - 5 min walk
- Melbourne Central Station - 10 min walk
- Chinatown - 10 min walk
- Bridge Rd Shopping - 10 min by tram
- Chapel St Shopping - 30 min by tram
- Melbourne Central - 500 shops - 15 min walk
- Fitzroy Gardens - 1 min walk
- St Kilda Road - 10 min walk
- National Art Gallery - 5 mins by car
- Victorian Arts Centre - 5 mins by car
- World Trade Centre - 5 mins by car
- Melbourne Exhibition Centre - 5 mins by car
- Crown Casino - 5 mins by car
- Melbourne Airport - 30mins by car (approx. $A45)
We offer a range of East Melbourne accommodation from Studios to One Bedroom and Two Bedroom Apartments which are perfect for business travellers, couples or families looking for a relaxed stay. More »
Home to the MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne and Olympic Park, beautiful parklands and only minutes from the CBD you won't be disappointed with your surrounds and the many number of activities on offer. More »